Get high quality German lessons from the comfort of your home. Creative, fun to learn and great value for the price.
This course is for you if:
– You are a complete beginner and don’t know any German at all
– You want short and straight to the point lessons
– You need a lot of exercises, repetition and motivation to stay on track
– You want assignments where you can get personalized feedback and guidance
– You want to pass a German language exam (Like the Goethe exam for example)
– You want it to be fun!
How does it work?
This course is constructed like my one-on-one beginner German lessons I usually have with my students in real life. There are 7 units, each one with a specific theme. Each unit has between 10 and 15 individual lesson, most of them being under 5 minutes. Everything is split up into bite-size pieces.
You get a lot of useful vocabulary, example sentences, real life dialogue and grammar delivered in an easy to understand and not too overwhelming way.
After every lesson, you will have an Übung, meaning exercise. This way you can practice your new knowledge right away.
There are also regular Assignments, where you will get personalized feedback and guidance from me so you know what you need to repeat or look out for.
What will you learn?
– How to introduce yourself and meet and greet people
– Say where you live, where you are from and describe your home
– Talk about your family, whether you are married and have kids
– Describe your hobbies and where you spend your holidays
– Chit – chat about the weather or ask someone how’s it going
– Order food at a restaurant or buy groceries at the store
– Use the present and past tense of regular and irregular verbs
– Fill out a registration form or write a professional e-mail
– And much much more!